Our client is looking for an experienced Business Development Manager to add to their busy team based in London. The ability to be efficient, flexible, and motivated is pivotal to the success of this role.
You will possess excellent organisational and communication skills with the ability to recognise opportunities.
Applications from ex forces under the armed forces covenant would be welcomed
What they are looking for
- To work closely with the Managing Director and Accounts Manager
- Maximise sales and supply forecasting accuracy
- Leading the valuations and variations pricing process and determining invoice totals by communicating with the Accounts Manager.
- Pricing and negotiating contracts for projects at tender.
- Communicating positively with the client’s representatives to ensure a quality service meets the client’s expectations.
- Support and drive Commercial strategy across the business
- Ownership and management of Major Bids
- Experience within the security industry is beneficial but not essential.
- Excellent communication skills and a strong customer focus.
- Previous sales/business development management experience.
- Well Organised
- Good IT skills
- 5-year checkable work/career history. All applicants will be vetted in line with industry standards.