2545A Account Manager: Access Control Home Based: National Role
Please only apply if you have worked in a sales or account management position within the security systems market.
An international leading name in the manufacture of Security Systems inc. market leading Access Control systems are seeking an experienced sales professional to convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new strategic business within a targeted number of clients.
You will have experience of selling security systems to/or perhaps have worked for large security systems integrators in a sales or account manager function: e.g. JCI, Chubb, Frontline, Mitie, Universal, Gratte Brothers etc. You will report to a Sales Director and be part of a national and close-knit Business Development team.
LOCATION: Home Based – this is a national role targeting + developing the top 25 security systems integrators. You will be mixing digital meetings with physical travel.
This manufacturer develops high end quality products including Access Control and Readers and other offerings such as Key Management Solutions, Vehicle Identification and Tagging. (RFID)
What are they offering?
The successful Account Manager will be expected to exceed sales targets in line with the business strategy whilst nurturing strong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base.
- Salary to £55K with realistic OTE £70K (in year 1) + “Proper Pension” + Health benefits
- An existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car or allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
- The position will be supported, by a team of pre-sales and technical engineers
- Lead + enquiry generation service provided by team
- Existing and Lapsed client list to immediately start developing
What are they asking for?
We seek applications from experienced business developers/account managers who have a successful track record within the security systems related market space especially selling into the top 25 integrators.
- Expertise in pipeline development and conversion: new business and established customers
- A consultative style- fitting the right solution to the client’s needs
- You will be comfortable selling in their sweet spot range of £50K + solutions deals
- Experienced selling into System Integrators and Security Installers with a good understanding of technologically advanced products
- You know how to sell on features and benefits rather than price
- Tenacious approach, under-pinned with integrity
- High motivated, bright and energetic personality
- Provide full support in all areas of sales, inc customer relationship management of existing customers as well as identifying and acquiring new contacts and increasing spend
- Majority of your time will be spent generating relationships and business opportunities within these accounts
- Attend several industry events and conferences
- Presenting CPD’s
Key Search Terms: Security Systems Access Control Sales Business Development. CCTV
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management s sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact Alan Corcoran directly rather than applying again