A sales background in Manned Guarding Security is required.
A leading national Facilities Management client who is one of the leading suppliers of Security Services including Manned Guarding, Patrol + responses + Systems is seeking an experienced business developer to develop opportunities selling manned guarding services into the CNI. Major construction + corporate sectors.
You will be based at home with the ability to travel when necessary. This is not a cold calling role, but you will be able to manage business development, qualify leads, develop relationships, sales, tenders and follow up and overall control of sales delivery.
The division has grown exponentially and now requires a business developer to take responsibility for delivering growth within these sectors where they already have a massive presence. The immediate task is to manage the incoming opportunities via word of mouth and portals.
You will be part of a niche business development national team concentrating on strategic (high value) opportunities. It is key that you can quickly establish relationships with key contacts and focus on the closing of deals. The key focus of this role is to develop key strategic relationships, achieve sales targets, and grow the business through the successful winning of new business This role will be supported by an experienced sales support + bid Management team along with a large and experience design and commissioning department.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £60K with realistic OTE £80K Year 1 and then up to you
- Company Car or Allowance
- Proper Pension” + Health benefits
- existing and interesting client base (for testimonials and reference points)
- unlimited commission and great career prospects
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
You will have a track record in manned guarding sales.
Any CNI or major project knowledge is an added bonus as is an understanding of systems and tech solutions. You will have experience in manned guarding sales and business development + will demonstrate the ability to manage your itinerary and time effectively, to facilitate a field + office-based working environment.
At the interview, you will prove your ability to build relationships and communicate showing how persuasive and credible you are with the ability to sell concepts and ideas. You will demonstrate your ability to quickly develop rapport and point to examples of where you have overcome barriers to win business
- Identify opportunities for growth (lead generation) within new clients and execute strategy
- Using appropriate social media to raise brand awareness
- Generate growth by networking, developing relationships, presenting solutions, and closing deals
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead the negotiation or renegotiation of sales opportunities
- Retain a strong understanding of the current operation, competitor position, and market trends
- Attend relevant networking events and actively pursue opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal sales targets are met
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management Facilities Mobile Response, Outsourced Services, Reception, Concierge services,
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please contact Alan Corcoran directly rather than applying again.