A rapidly growing supplier of manned guarding to a variety of markets: is seeking a sales professional with manned guarding experience to proactively identify, develop and secure new business across the UK whilst developing a long term sales strategy. This role can be based anywhere in GB.
We are looking for someone who has sold manned guarding solutions with potentially good networks in the Tier 1 suppliers with a view to selling direct + sub contract support.
You will receive support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they are looking for an individual to take their services to market whilst developing a long term plan.
You will also be able to develop relationships with existing clients to develop networks in order to achieve targets. You will also be given the opportunity to sell technical solutions.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £60K with unlimited commission:
- Existing leads and pipeline, marketing + multi division support
- car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
What are they asking for?
The client is seeking an individual with a strong sales background in static or mobile security personnel services.
At interview you will demonstrate a persuasive style with credibility and the ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment. Additionally. throughout the application process you show the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face.
You must have a passion for selling security services with a wide knowledge of trends and macro ‘drivers’ in the industry
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Support and Finance Team and within central guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Management