Sales background in Manned Guarding Security required
A leading national name in the provision of Security Services including Manned Guarding, Patrol + responses + Systems are seeking an experienced business developer to develop opportunities selling into the corporate, leisure, commercial private and public sectors
You will be based at home and the field with the ability to access East London Head Office once a month. You will be able to manage business development, qualify leads, develop relationships, sales, tenders and follow up and overall control of sales delivery.
The company has grown exponentially and now require a business developer to take responsibility for delivering growth opportunities. Opportunity for equity- with a long-term sales strategy in which a polished sales professional will thrive.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £60K with realistic OTE £80K Year 1 and then up to you
- Company Car or Allowance, Proper Pension” + Health benefits
- Unlimited commission and great career prospects
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
You will have a track record in manned guarding sales
Any patrol + keyholding knowledge is an added bonus as is an understanding of systems and tech solutions. You will have experience in sales and business development + will demonstrate the ability to manage your itinerary and time effectively, to facilitate a field + office based working environment.
At interview you will prove your ability to build relationships and communicate showing how persuasive and credible you are with the ability to sell concepts and ideas. You will demonstrate your ability to quickly develop rapport and point to examples of where you have overcome barriers to win business
It’s a given that you have a full drivers licence and that you possess the organisational and time management skills to manage conflicting priorities
- Identify opportunities for growth (lead generation) within new clients and execute strategy
- Using appropriate social media to raise brand awareness
- Generate growth by networking, developing relationships, presenting solutions and closing deals
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant networking events and actively pursue opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal sales targets are met