A great opportunity with a destination client.
Our client is a market leader in the provision of specialist manned guarding services to a variety of markets: transport, local government, retail, commercial, distribution, arts and leisure. They are seeking a manned guarding sales professional to proactively identify, develop and secure new business within the above chosen markets within your patch : South East
The Business Development Manager will be joining an established team reporting to a Sales Director who know the job and knows the market supported by a strong bid resource. This client is well known in the market, and has a good solid reputation. (Whilst your contacts will be useful they will not be relying on them)
The candidate can be based a commutable distance from central London.
This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
The individual will be focused on selling a Manned Guarding service.
What are they offering?
• Salary to £45K depending on experience
• a supportive opportunity with a leading player
• Prestigious car/ allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
What are they asking for?
• Sound industry business development (manned guarding) knowledge and wide business acumen
• Ability to cost opportunities identified
• Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
• Quality presenter ability to close
• ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
• organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
• Must hold a valid full UK driving license
• passion for chosen sectors and services: wide knowledge of trends and macro ‘drivers’ in industry
• Can overcome barriers to win business
• Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
• Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
• Working with Telesales campaigns to optimise growth
• Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
• Work with Sales Director to deliver new business development strategy in your area
• Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
• Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
• Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
• Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal OM sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Security Manned Guarding Sales Business Development Tender Sales Management