SaaS Sales background needed but risk/security industry experience not required.
Our client is a multi-billion global provider of integrated security risk management. Due to growth and return to normal within the travel risk sector they are seeking an experienced SaaS sales professional to develop relationships with corporate clients (across the UK and Europe) with a responsibility for those working or travelling abroad and then demonstrate + sell a technology platform which helps identify, assess and manage security threats to their people and organisation.
This role will report directly to the Head of Sales for Northern Europe.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £50K with a no threshold commission scheme - realistic OTE Yr 1 £70K from a standing start and £140K Yr2 (Paying 17.5% of all business)
- Leading player in the market and strategic approach targeting corporate and relevant clients
- Strong client base to leverage opportunities from
What are they asking for?
The ideal candidate will have a proven track record of new business development sales success within SaaS based B2B environment, from initial prospecting through to close. This will include experience of walking clients through on-line demonstrations. The holistic service solution(s) can be complex so experience providing consultative based, solution sales would be preferable.
You will be able to demonstrate proven experience of managing new business sales processes and achieving and exceeding sales targets with the ability generate generating a pipeline and successfully convert.
Of course, you will be a highly motivated, self-starter with a ‘can do’ attitude with excellent business development and relationship management skills in B2B sales.
Desirable but not essential is previous experience of managing and writing bids, responding to RFPs and creating proposals along with any experience in the security/travel/medical assistance industry.
- Develop a deep understanding and knowledge of the client value proposition and the travel risk management industry as a whole. Services span across Integrated Risk Management, Risk Consulting and Executive Protection.
- Develop a sales plan and strategy identifying key prospects, relevant points of contact within those prospects, identifying renewal dates, pain points and subsequent opportunities.
- Networking, LinkedIn and email outreach to generate interest and leads as well as owning and running RFPs.
- End-to-end ownership of business development sales process from prospecting - demonstration - proposal - presentation - negotiation – close.