This leading installer and maintainer of security, fire and building control systems is seeking as a sales professional to take on regional responsibility for the development of service clients within the NW region.
You will be responsible for developing service and maintenance new business opportunities across agreed target sectors in your region. This will involve selling service solutions for the maintenance of client’s security (CCTV + Alarm), fire (alarm + suppression) and building control systems.
Industry experience is not required as you will receive full training but you will need to be an experienced business developer who can work through all stages of the sale- from lead generation to client visit and qualification, costing and presenting and essentially closing!!
This business is growing and opportunities to progress are massive: investment plans are being carried out to ensure the service contracts you sell are supported by a skilled operations team and state of the art CRM packages. Their development of new products means as their interface with new clients you can offer a complete solution.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £35K (dependent on experience)
- OTE £60K Year 1 realistic
- Fully expensed company car, Mobile phone and Laptop
- Future career advancement within a growing company with structured training and development
- Support from a hands-on Sales Director
- Opportunity to sell across all disciplines (no day and no pitch should be the same)
What are they asking for?
You will be a successful services industry business development / sales professional looking to work with a market leader. Any exposure to Security/Fire or Facilities Management sectors would be advantageous (but not crucial) You will be able to sell a service however rather than a product.
You will be skilled relationship builder and negotiator with the ability to absorb technical product training. For practical purposes you would need to live within an hour of Manchester/Blackburn
- Selling service contracts to an identified market sector such as Education, Public Sector, large corporates, industrial sites in the NW Region: Manchester, Blackpool, Southport, Preston, Blackburn, Lancaster, Kendall (although if you have relationships with clients outside this patch client is happy for you to develop)
- This type of role will always involve a level of cold calling but networking opportunities are encouraged such as seminars, local business, trade shows etc.
Key Search Terms: Business Development Sales Security Systems relationship building networking
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security Industry and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.