A Bristol + Cardiff based provider of Facilities Management (mainly cleaning services) with a unique USP are seeking is seeking a sales professional to proactively identify, develop and secure new business within targeted sectors and values in the local market. You will also account manage and develop a number of existing clients
Whilst industry experience would be an advantage: you do not need a cleaning services background: a strong history of B2B sales within a related service based industry is a must.
The candidate can be based anywhere within a 1 hour commute to Bristol city centre. Your geographical target patch will be Bristol to Swindon M4 Corridor and Cardiff S/E Wales patch This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
The main focus of the role will be business development:win new local contract cleaning business and you will also develop relationships with existing clients to achieve targets.
This is a rare blank canvass opportunity within a growing, professional organisation. You will be given training and support in costing, bid preparation and tenders.
What are they offering?
- Salary to 40K
- unlimited commission: 1st year OTE £50K (and then up to you)
- £3K car allowance
- a blank canvass opportunity with a supportive company and a unique management structure
- great career prospects
What are they asking for?
You will have service sector business development experience with the ability to balance this with some account management. Knowledge of the cleaning services sector would be an advantage but more important is the ability to build relationships and convert sales opportunities to concrete business.
Previous successful candidates have come from sales backgrounds in: construction, manned guarding, security systems, facilities management, pest control, vacant property, landscaping and recruitment
In interview you will demonstrate a resilient attitude and the ability to forge relationships very quickly. You know cold calling is part of any sales role and will point to previous success of taking a client from initial contact to closing a deal.
Training will be provided on how to cost opportunities but any experience of this will be valid. An ability to close opportunities is paramount as is the skill to juggle priorities.
- Identify contract cleaning opportunities of £75K + within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling
- Achieving financial sales targets across new clients
- Lead negotiation of all sales opportunities
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector