A South London based provider of Contract Cleaning with a unique USP in a growing industry are seeking is seeking a sales professional to proactively identify, develop and secure new business within targeted sectors and values in the London market.
Specific industry experience is not required but you will need sale/tele sales experience with the ability to uncover and follow up leads.
The candidate can be based anywhere within a 1-hour commute to central London. Your geographical target patch will be within the M25. This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
The main focus of the role will be business development :win new local, private sector, contract cleaning business and you will also develop relationships with existing clients to achieve targets.
This is a rare blank canvass opportunity within a growing, professional organization. You will be reporting to a Sales Director and supported and mentored by a Senior BDM and assisted by a SEO and social media resource along with support in bid preparation and tenders.
Previous successful candidates have come from security sales, recruitment and tele-sales types of roles.
What are they offering?
- Salary to 30K
- Unlimited commission: 1st year OTE £40K (and then up to you)
- £5K travel allowance
- Blank canvass opportunity with a supportive company and a unique management structure
- Structured career path
- Working for a company with a plan who do not want you working at weekends and into the evening!!!!
Free Parking (if required)
What are they asking for?
Comfortable winning contract cleaning opportunities of £30K + and the ability to concentrate on a sweet spot of contracts up to £140K you will be self motivated and be able to demonstrate a can do attitude. A target of £500K will not trouble you.
At interview you will demonstrate your eagerness to progress and a desire to invest time in training.
Your previous experience will mean you will know what a relevant lead looks like, you will establish rapport quickly and develop opportunities to appointment and contract stage. You can spot quickly what a client wants and the solution sell what a client needs
In interview you will demonstrate a resilient attitude and the ability to forge relationships very quickly. You know cold calling is part of any sales role and will point to previous success of taking a client from initial contact to closing a deal.
- Identify contract cleaning opportunities of £30K to £500K and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling
- Achieving financial sales targets across new clients
- Lead negotiation of all sales opportunities
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures sales targets are met.
- 1 Have you worked for less than three companies in the last five years?
- 2 Do you have experience of sales/tele-sales with the ability to uncover and follow up leads?
- Can you demonstrate desire, determination and stability?
Key Search Terms:
Cleaning Sales Business Development Facilities Management