Our client a leading security provider of manned guarding services is seeking an experienced Security Lead Supervisor to work in a Command Centre within a high profile Financial Institution in Central London.
The position requires a dedicated security professional who is able to maintain high standards of performance, discipline and appearance and in addition possess a proactive approach to security. Although working in the Command Centre, the role will primarily focus on ensuring that the sites officers understand the needs of the site and meet client SLA's and KPI's. Therefore, there it is essential that the successful candidate has a strong man management and client management skills, coupled with excellent communication skills and previous experience in investigations, disciplinaries and staff development.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Responsibility for the running of the shift and the Command Centre.
- Responsible to the day to day supervision of the security team.
- Carry out daily, weekly and monthly task and reports.
- Monitor and respond to global events and incidents that may impact the client.
- Support Security teams during crisis and incident management.
- Assist with CCTV / DVR checks and reports.
- Monitoring of CCTV and alarm systems In a Global Command Centre.
- Access control management EMEA and APAC.
- Monitoring Global intelligence, assess and escalate to the Regional Security Manager.
- Management of Lost & Found.
- Staff training and development.
- Assist with any role as required by the management (FOH, Level 3, Console Operator and Pass Admin).
- Maintenance of Client and the providers quality control standards and company procedures.
- Ensure the safety of staff, visitors, property, assets, travellers and .reputation.
- Undertaking other reasonable security functions as required by the security management team and client.
What are they looking for?
- Candidates must hold both an SIA Door Supervisors and a CCTV (PSS) License;
- Hold a First Aid at Work certificate;
- Have an excellent command of English - both oral and written; and
- Be computer literate.
- Ideally have experience of working within the Financial Industry in a security role
- Good knowledge of operating the C-Cure software.
- Good knowledge of operating the Victor software.
What are they offering?
- Full time employment on a 4 on 4 off shift pattern (Days and Nights)
- Rate of pay £14.05 ph
- Full uniform and PPE
- Full Training
- Personal Pension Scheme
- Health Insurance Scheme
- Childcare Voucher Scheme
- Discount shopping platform
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Cycle to Work Scheme