A national supplier of Facilities Management (Soft Services) are looking for an experienced Contracts Manager to successfully deliver the operational and financial targets of a number of prestigious cleaning contract, ensuring full adherence to terms of business, service level agreements (SLA’s) and industry regulations.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £35 000, Company Car/Allowance, Career prospects with a national company, Pension, Healthcare etc. + a real opportunity to develop this portfolio.
What are they asking for?
- Sound cleaning industry knowledge and wide business acumen gained from working for a sector competitor or end client organisation who procures these services
- Mobilisation of contract knowledge
- Strong understanding of Health and Safety regulations
- Excellent communication skills – articulate and focused, proficient written skills, good listener
- A good people manager, able to motivate and maximise the contribution of a team.
- Excellent customer service skills
- Advanced numerical skills with the ability to understand and control a budget
- Ability to work collaboratively. Must be willing to be hands on and get involved in day to day activities but also have the ability to delegate, think and plan strategically
- Must hold a full UK driving license
- Desirable is Corporate Cleaning Services experience
- Manage a circa £3m portfolio to achieve or exceed the annual revenue and profit budget
- Ensure service levels delivered adhere to contract terms and client SLA’s
- assess whether innovation/ improvement can be made to service delivery and implement initiatives
- Maximise opportunities to retain and develop contract by maintaining strong client relationship
- Direct staff and monitor performance + managing any staff performance or conduct issues
- recruitment, retention and rostering of contract personnel and ensuring that Implement effective operational plan
- manage assets and materials to ensure meet service delivery needs and spend is within budget
- regular audits across the network to ensure contract and legal compliance
- Ensure office cleaning specifications are relevant and adhered to
- Manage client issues log, ensuring timely resolution and ensuring good working relationship
- Promote secure/ safe working environment by carrying out risk assessments and security reviews
- Communicate Health and Safety processes and policies to all staff and ensure they remain adequately trained including contract specific training
Key Search Terms: Cleaning, Contracts, Operations, Office
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the FM, Security + Property related markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.