Wanted experienced security officers to work for an established and reputable security provider across a large estate in Central London, incorporating numerous Commercial and Corporate buildings.
Officers must be flexible in the duties that they perform as these will vary depending which building you are assigned to, these may include:
- Front of House Duties;
- Access Control / CCTV;
- Patrolling; and
- Report Writing.
EDUCATION / TRAINING:
- Must hold a current Front Line SIA Licence
- Smart/Professional appearance;
- Strong communication skills (written and oral)
- Excellent Customer Service skills; and
- A high level of flexibility and a positive attitude.
- Candidates must be willing to work days, nights and weekends (Shift patterns will be chiefly 4 on 4 off (48 Hours)) + overtime will be available;
- Must be able to provide a traceable 5-year employment history for vetting purposes; and
- Must hold a UK or EU Passport or Visa (Permit to work in the United Kingdom).
Due to the high volume of applicants we expect to receive, if you have not heard back from us within 72 hours please consider your application to have been unsuccessful.