Our client, a leading provider of Security manned guarding and Front of House services, is seeking an experienced Account/Operations Manager to oversee the management of their Front of House portfolio of clients throughout the UK and some overseas.
The successful candidate will be accountable for the quality and delivery of the security service performance using management information to ensure that targets, service level agreed standards, and compliance requirements are met by individuals and the team. This will be achieved through building strong client relationships, keeping tight control of budgetary spend, whilst driving continuous improvement and where necessary, implement new working practices, policies to compliment the traditional and existing services provided.
- Act as Client Champion - First point of contact, relating to all client matters to ensure that retention and extension of services provided are maintained
- Attend regular client meetings to review their business requirements with the aspiration of becoming an essential part of any decision-making process they are involved with in regard to Reception and associated services.
- Ensure that all AI's SLA's, KPI's and SOP's are updated and operated.
- Lead, motivate and provide direction to the management team, supervisors and personnel within the portfolio to ensure targets are achieved
- Ensure that compliance and satisfying all audit requirements associated with quality processes as well as meeting the expectations of external stakeholders such as NSI, SIA, ROSPA and other relevant industry and non-industry bodies
- Liaison with Human Resources, Finance and Operational Management to ensure Recruitment, Training and Welfare responsibilities are met.
What are they offering?
- A salary of £45,000 pa
- Performance Related Bonus
- A Company Car or Car Allowance
What are they asking for?
- Extensive experience in operational and account management
- Excellent people management skills and a passion for client service.
- Understanding of commercial + strategic business elements, with focus on performance measures
- Strategic ability to influence change and business solutions to cross functional stakeholders
- Ability to manage a complex network of relationships both internally and externally
- Strong interpersonal and influential skills: ability to deliver presentation and reports at senior level.
- Performance and results oriented + able to develop, motivate and lead strong, effective, teams
- Confident communicator who is constantly looking for improvement and innovation.
- A strong emphasis on Training/development and mobilisation.