Our client is a multi- million, multi-national Facilities Management group. Due to growth and a multitude of opportunities they are seeking a graphics specialist to work in their growing bid team.
Working out of their offices in Shoreditch you will be responsible for helping to "bring bids to life".
Bid Experience is not necessary although it will help- more important is your technical knowledge of any of the following: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator Adobe premiere pro / iMovie
What are they offering?
- Salary to £40K
- An opportunity to be master of your destiny- with input on modernizing the bid strategy and development
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
- Great modern open plan offices in trendy part of London
What are they asking for?
Any experience in any of the following: Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator Adobe premiere pro / iMovie / InDesign
- Good knowledge of fonts and typography
- Superior written and verbal communication skills
- Web design skills beneficial
- Ability to re-prioritise and respond to changing demands
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly
- Proven effectiveness when working under pressure
- Appreciation for the creative process
Working within a close knit team the role will be supporting the team in the tender process, implementing and bringing ideas to life across a fully integrated scope of work.
Key responsibilities include the design of layouts and key visuals for tender documents and presentations, as well as the creation of varied in-house marketing materials. You will also get involved in video production, the development of real time bids, You will be the graphics expert so will be given "artistic licence" to bring ideas to the table and display to the wider team what is possible. Proven bid writing and proofing skills will be highly advantageous, allowing for additional assistance within this active department when required.
The candidate should thrive in a fast paced, deadline driven environment, be highly adaptable to changing situations with a flawless attention to detail. They will need to be brilliantly organised with superb time management and have a keen eye for typography.
Key Search Terms: Graphics Designer Bid Tender Adobe InDesign, Photoshop, Illustrator Adobe premiere pro / iMovie / InDesign
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.