Our client is the UKs leading provider of Property Guardians: a creative solution to securing vacant properties and are are now looking for a Guardian Recruiter. This job will be focused on placing occupants (Guardians) into properties, so as to minimise voids and maximise property revenue.
You will be responsible for recruiting Guardians to fill all vacant units within a specified region. This involves creating a pipeline of prospective Guardians whilst managing enquiries by existing Guardians. Successful candidates have come from backgrounds in Sales, Lettings, Recruitment, Housing and Retail. This is a great opportunity with a company that is growing. They look after their people which means a growing successful team with lots of career prospects.
If you are currently working in a target orientated role such as sales, recruitment, lettings or retail but want to join a professional, corporate and growing business along with getting your life back (no weekends /unsocial hours) read on.....
What are they offering?
- Salary to £26 000 with bonus OTE £35K- pool car- career prospects
- 25 Days Holiday + BH, pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, free medical/legal helpline
- National and (international career opportunities)
- Training and development opportunities
What are they asking for?
You will be passionate about customer service but will also be target driven: your skill at ensuring you place the right guardians will mean that you will ensure smooth communications and effective management of issues relating to properties.
You will enjoy the opportunity to build relationships with occupants, traveling to various properties across the region and work with a diverse range of professionals. Grasping the fact that margin is derived from full occupancy of newly acquired properties you will be motivated to quickly fill properties and think ahead growing a relevant pipeline of possible guardians. You must have a full driving licence and be able to work under your own supervision.
You will need to be able to confidently sell the property comparing the affordability compared to the local market, flexibility of the guardian concept and educating the potential guardian about benefits of this model in a positive way. You will be able to deal with obstacles in a friendly manner whilst quickly understanding the factors to focus on.
You do not need sector experience but knowledge within a customer service /sales function of any of the following may be advantageous: Void Property, Property Management, Housing, Construction, Security, Facilities Management + Manned Guarding, Access Control, Flexible Office space may be advantageous. Other successful candidates have come from: recruitment, media sales, mobile phone retail, lettings agent, betting shop/turf accountant retail, rent to own retail.
This is a great opportunity to move into a more corporate environment.
Responsibilities will include
- Responding to all queries by Guardians received through the website or other mediums
- Seeking new Guardians through speaking to existing Guardians to recommend our services.
- Research and cold call to prospect for new Guardians.
- Creating a pipeline of Guardians before buildings or units are taken on
- Canvassing for Guardians online, at universities, Online Boards or within local areas
- Search for Guardians through existing contacts/ advertising through methods such as “rec a friend”
- To keep all adverts and lines of enquiry current and up to date
- Carry out Guardian viewings, vetting, registration and check-ins in line
- Update social media and email existing and potential Guardians on upcoming properties.
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our specialist areas.