Ref: 2541 Inside Sales Consultant: working from home national
candidate to be based anywhere in UK
A global provider of accreditations, certification + testing to the built environment and fire and security product manufacturing sectors is looking for for a atalented, collaborative, driven and enthusiastic Inside Sales Representative who thrives in a tactical and competitive sales environment.
You will have an understanding of the built environment, the construction project process and experience of working with key stakeholders, along with a strong desire to be part of an organisation working to provide solutions to a range of challenges around fire, safety, construction and sustainability.
What are they offering?
- salary to 35k– uncapped OTE £50 year 1 Pension + Healthcare
- Phone, Laptop, Expenses,
- 25 Days Holiday
- Pension, healthcare etc
What are they asking for?
- Demonstrable success in consultative phone/email/Teams based selling within the Real Estate/Construction/Utilities/Infrastructure sectors, and/or testing and certification market to Manufacturers of building structure related products is required.
- a self-starter with strong team player attributes & a proven ability to build a robust and profitable pipeline of business, meet and exceed sales revenue & profit targets and functional objectives, and close sales over the telephone.
- You must be comfortable with high call volumes per day to existing and target customers, generating interest, qualifying prospects, and closing sales - with responsibility for specific account types, products & services, and tactical sales campaigns.
- Demonstrable success in an inside consultative sales role selling into a cross-section of organisations within the Construction, Infrastructure or Utilities sector –
- Experience of building relationships with D & C-suite level stakeholders of major UK and international organisations, + other key site contacts for progression of sales opportunities –
- Relationship and account management success,
- A structured and tactical approach to sales –
- A goal driven self-starter who manages own time efficiently
- You will work as part of a close knit multi-disciplined sales team supporting the activities of Key Account and Technical Sales managers, helping to drive business across all products and services in line with our strategic aims.
- To gain new business working with the central Business Development, Marketing, Delivery teams as part of the Commercial and Products division
- Promote services to a wider audience
- Prospect for new and develop existing accounts, and successfully manage and grow them –
- Develop and grow a healthy pipeline of opportunity with key Product Manufacturers and other influential stakeholders in the Construction market
- Generate leads, developing relationships leading to new business, working with colleagues across the sales team
- Work with the marketing team and customer services teams to support lead generation, promotional activity and customer satisfaction -
- Achieve pipeline generation, sales revenue, profit contribution and conversion targets.
- You will be expected to build a strong pipeline & create leads by delivering on tactical business development programmes, working with the respective business areas,
- events, digital marketing, cold/warm calling and some account management activities.