Our client is the UKs leading provider of Property Guardians: a creative solution to securing vacant properties. Due to exceptional growth and investment they are looking for a motivated and organized professional to manage the provision of Guardians (Tenants) to vacant properties across London. Similar to a tenant manager you will be respsonsible for ensuring a pipeline of interested people in properties that may come into your portfolio and then managing them once in place.
You will be responsible for actively recruiting Guardians through your Recruitment teams to fill all current vacant units within a specified region or area of the country. This recruitment also involves creating a pipeline of prospective Guardians for properties not yet agreed on whilst managing day to day enquiries by existing Guardians with the Property Services Team.
What are they asking for?
You will be an experienced line manager within a sales, customer services or retail environment. Confident in dealing with people from all walks of life with the abity to prioritise and organize and you will be dealing with multi relationships, issues and projects. Happy that no day will ever be the same- you will be able to deal with targets and competing requirements.
A full drivers licence is required as is an attention to detail, initiative and a collaborative approach.
Property market knowledge not necessary): successful candidates have come from a variety of backgrounds in the following industries: Serviced Offices, Pay Day Loans, CIT security, Recruitment, , Transport/Logistics, Publishing, Manned Guarding Security, Property Management, Property Services, Lettings, Retail, Betting Shop Management, Loan Shop Management
What are they offering?
- Salary to £35 000 + performance bonus
- Pension, healthcare etc
- Use of company car and flexible approach to working hours
- Actively selling the Guardianship concept through various means to increase and maintain our Guardian levels. This includes canvassing for Guardians online, at universities , Online Boards or within local areas where vacant units are situated.
- Maximising the conversion rate of viewings by ensuring you are fully prepared for each viewing and have all the necessary information regarding vacant units
- Work closely with the Account Managers and Business Development Managers to fill their vacant properties by advertising and inviting carefully selected applicants to view them.
- Creating a pipeline of Guardians before buildings or units are taken on to aid in the goal of filling all units at the earliest possible time.
- To organise and carry out Guardian viewings, vetting, registration and check-ins in line with branch targets whilst maintaining quality of Guardians
- To control all guardian debt and arrears and handle cash and receipts
- To survey properties and assess their suitability for our services if required
- To complete Property Inspections as required and file appropriately
- Co-ordinate and organise property handbacks as required by the client with the property services team.