Palmer McCarthy have partnered exclusively with an industry-leading Property Management business (Property Guardians) in their search for a new Marketing Officer. This is new investment role and therefore relatively blank canvass (a great opportunity). We're looking for an individual with a passion for marketing with a strength around numbers and in particular the use of Excel.
This company and division are growing- this is a great opportunity.
What are they offering?
- Salary to 23K with excellent career prospects in a new innovative market
- Hours 09.30 - 1730 (Monday - Friday)
- Entrepreneurial, supportive and fun environment: Offices in North London
- Pension, laptop, mobile, 25 days holiday and flexible working
What are they asking for?
The ability to multi-task effectively in a fast-paced environment along with the usual organisational, multi-tasking and communication skills are absolutely essential - any event / meetings management experience would certainly be an advantage.
Its desirable that you have used Google Analytics but more important is the potential to be able to take advantage of this tool. You will also be confident in meeting new people as the role will also involve visiting guardians (tenants) in their new properties to develop some social content.
A creative thinker, who can be assertive. Experience of working with Photographers and videographers and any knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, In Design and Photoshop is desirable and would most definitely be advantageous.
The more use of Excel you have the better along with any data mining experience. If you already pivot tables, macros, complex tables, graphs etc. it will help)
You will also have a valid driver's licence and ideally possess your own vehicle.
This is an essential role in the management of information from multi sources. As a Marketing Assistant you will be responsible for assisting the planning, creation and implementation of all marketing campaigns. You will be managing social media platforms and online presence of clients, liaising with clients and photographers to organise photoshoots, and organising key events.
Other areas you will be assisting with are:
- The design and delivery of social media strategy
- Driving social engagement across Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube and Twitter
- Increasing online community and followers for the brand and across the studio network
- Creating social campaigns to drive brand awareness and leads across all channels
- Implementing and managing influencer relationships and paid social activity
- Content creation and copywriting for social media
- Increasing click throughs and engagement with social media posts
- Design and implement social media project plan to align with business goals
Marketing, Social Media, Content, Facebook, Linked In, You Tube, Twitter, Copywriting, Digital,
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.