Our client is an international provider to governments and large organisations of products and services that help their clients keep economies, populations and products secure. Their activities include Cash Supply, Citizen Identity and Product Authentication
They are now seeking a Materials Security Team Leader to manage a team of 3 involved in gathering of delivery and production data and the counting of excess material and secure waste. To ensure that secure waste materials are held securely and destroyed appropriately. To ensure security and materials handling policies and procedures are adhered to and maintain reconciliation of products throughout the operation. Supporting other processes to achieve and maintain batch control throughout the processes You will operate mostly at a management level with an amount of business as usual activities such as the preparation of balance certificates. The role requires a person who shows ownership and presents solutions whenever possible and in respect of other business key indicators. Is supportive of delivering key business objectives whilst maintaining compliance to corporate security standards.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £50K depending on experience
- An enhanced executive package: excellent holiday and pension package
- International career prospects with a global leader
What are they asking for?
We are seeking a senior Loss Prevention and Security professional with strong management skills (people and processes) You will be confident in your verbal and written communication, influencing and negotiation skills. An ability to assimilate information quickly and accurately and assess options will mean that you can make systematic and rational judgements. You will have worked in a manufacturing/high value product environment and will preferably have some audit experience
Also desirable is
- experience of working with lean manufacturing processes (6 sigma)
- MSOffice suite – some exposure to MRP/ERP systems preferable, Excel in particular.
- ISO9001 Lead Auditor Training and Known Consignor Training
- CMS in Management and Leadership
- Use of Q pulse tool for management of incidents, audits, corrective actions and documentation.
- Ensuring that all waste is collected, counted, recorded and destroyed with proper authority.
- prepare balance and destruction certificates
- Carry out continuous monitoring and visual inspection of products and materials throughout the manufacturing process, ensuring variances are identified and reported accordingly.
- monitor adherence to batch control procedures, supporting and/or escalating where necessary.
- To keep complete and concise records in respect of all secure waste holdings ensuring it is auditable and correctly labelled. This includes the use of computer based tracking systems.
- Liaise with customers and explain fully the process of final balancing and waste destruction.
- To provide data for the group tracking of reconciliation and secure waste.
- Escalates deviation from policies and procedures upon observation.
- Comply with ISO 14298, 14001, 18001, 9001, security, HSE and quality standards.
Key Search Terms:
Loss Prevention, Manufacturing, 6 Sigma, Auditor, Security, Management, Materials, Known Consignor