£75 basic salary + prestigious car/allowance: + bonus
Please only apply if you have a background in managing large manned guarding portfolios within security related markets.
A quality + national provider are seeking an Operations Director to oversee all operational aspects of company strategy whilst overseeing all operations staff via a team of 4 direct reports across different service offerings. Manned Guarding + Systems into Corporate, Void and Construction. To succeed in this role the individual will be able to operate in a broad range of environments.
You will be looking to take on a highly visible and influential role which is key to their ongoing success. You will become part of a dynamic and forward-thinking SMT reporting into the board, with a great opportunity to shape their future across a range of services and sectors. A national role but a relatively easy commute to St Albans, Hertfordshire is required as this is where the majority of clients currently are.
What are they asking for?
You will possess commercial intellect and knowledge across manned guarding operations and perhaps other security solutions. You will be confident in your entrepreneurial and strategic approach: you will be able to demonstrate change management experience as well as a clear understanding of data and operational finances.
At interview you will convey a positive and encouraging disposition to galvanise your team behind a shared vision. You will be able to give examples of getting teams authentically engaged in the business and delivering results. You must have a combination of deep integrity, humility, and people engagement skills.
What are they offering?
- £75K basic salary + bonus + prestigious car/allowance:
- Private Medical Cover for Employee Enhanced Pension
- 25 days holiday + 2x Annual Salary Life Assurance
- Long term equity options
Responsibilities will include:
- Develop and implement policies and procedures to ensure that core operational functions achieve their business objectives.
- Develop and control operational budgets to promote profitability and ensure the company has all the resources required to meet its objectives within agreed financial parameters.
- Develop all necessary policies and procedures to ensure safe and healthy working environments across all company locations.
- Maintain working relationships with all other directors to ensure effective co-ordination of all company activities in support of corporate objectives.
- Evaluate company performance by gathering, analysing, and interpreting data and metrics
- main adviser on all issues relating to operational functions and keep abreast of latest developments to ensure that the company maintains its competitive position
Key Search Terms:
Operations Director Manager Regional Director Manned Guarding Security