An international leading name in the provision of Security + Fire Systems are seeking an experienced Fire systems Project Manager to manage a major installation at a high profile CPNI site in Central London.
As Project Manager you will be managing on site personal both direct and sub contract and act as an onsite focal point for the direct client on site ensuring fire detection systems are installed on time and margin is maintained or improved.
This is a large stable international group offering career opportunities to work on cutting edge installation projects.
What are they offering?
- Salary up to £60K+ company car or allowance
- Career opportunities within growing division within growing group
- Investment in your FIA qualifications and SMSTS
What are they asking for?
The ideal Project Manager will have experience in a similar role with an excellent understanding of current BS standards relating to Fire Systems
You will gain satisfaction from pushing a project forward and developing RAMS. You will also have Contract and Commercial understanding within the construction industry.
Experience of fire alarm, fire suppression design and installation is required and any Qualifications in site Health & Safety such as SSSTS or SMSTS or Fire Alarm Training Courses such as FIA, or any Fire Alarm Product
- Reviewing of project works for design, profitability and contractual terms
- Ensuring systems being installed comply with BS standards
- Recommending any system improvements/non-conformance of standards to customer and company.
- Producing and issuing of Method Statements and Risk Assessments for project works
- Scheduling of the direct and sub contract labour per project
- Coordinating delivery of project related equipment to sites
- Agreeing variation orders on site with Customer
- Handover systems to Customer, Contractors or End Users
- Handover system to local service team
- Issuing of Commissioning Certificates for all systems installed
- Provide Engineering Sales Support
- Provide specific training course to the engineering team as directed by manager
- Assist with logistics post project acceptance
- Issue completed projects report to the service
- Provide progression reports on projects
- Attend on site contractual progress meetings
Key Search Terms: Fire Systems Project Management Suppression FIA
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
Bottom of Form