This City based Facilities Management provider is seeking a Regional Administrator (experienced generalist) to give administrative and general support the Senior Management Team. This is a new role designed to allow the SMT to be more field based and spend time with Customers / Staff to drive more strategy and development across accounts. This role is integral to the success of the team.
You will be responsible to drive the Regional Administration and managing a support team (2)
What are they offering?
A basic salary up to £40K is on offer dependant on your experience. Other parts of the package are:
- Comprehensive Benefits package including private healthcare, life assurance and pension
- Growing+ ambitious company/group: creating numerous career opportunities
- Team based environment with an organisation that invests in its people.
What are they asking for?
This is a generalist role but they do need someone who is a confident and structured administrator who is particularly strong in terms of finance and dealing with high intensity data collation. : a large part of the role will be dealing with wage/timesheet and invoice queries: you will need to quickly grasp the systems and processes that would need to be interrogated to quickly assess where the query has arisen and put right asap. ( it would be advantageous if you perhaps were in a finance based role/studied accountancy for a while before moving into more generalist roles)
Abilty to manage a team of 2 including meeting deadlines which will require the development of internal relationships within the organisation.
You will be a strong communicator: part of your role will be to monitor and track HR grievances- this will involve tact and diplomacy whilst also helping to ensure that issues are resolved quickly.
A strong knowledge of Excel, Word + Powerpoint: you will need to be able to devise and write reports and sometimes present these in internal meetings along with commentary and analysis
Experience in managing high volume work loads you should be able to demonstrate how structured and organised you are and give examples in interview of areas in which you can prove your logical + practical approach
Ability to create and generate Excel reports from scratch and report trends on via Powerpoint performance
A senior administrative background in FM/Security or people based service providers would be advantageous (but not necessary)
- Managing a small team (2)
- Generate and track KPIs inclusive of team Site Visits / KPIs / Complaints Create Weekly / Monthly Operational Minutes including Monthly Reports.
- Track and maintain momentum on HR Cases in the region
- Analysis of the above in terms of cost Implications etc.
- Assistance in administration of TUPE
- Authorise and code invoicing / internal and supplier invoices –create trend analysis on costs
- Expenses, Complex Pay / Invoice Queries, Office Management
Key Search Terms: Administrator Invoice Pay Queries Systems Processes structure reports Powerpoint
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the FM, Property + Security sectors and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.