patch: Scotland + NE England
A leading name in the provision of Fire + security Systems are seeking a Regional Account Manager to contribute to strategic growth through creating long term, trusting relationships with new and existing customers. Through maximizing all networking opportunities, you will increase brand awareness and promote the high calibre of products and services provided. You will be targeted on securing installation + recurring revenue by extending and negotiating existing contracts and securing new opportunities and contracts within your area.
We are seeking a proven Fire Systems Account Manager or Business Development Manager with a strong technical knowledge. You will have a good understanding of BS 5839: being able to design and compile estimates for new Fire Systems works
The key focus of this role is to develop local relationships with existing customers, achieve targets and grow profitability, through the successful winning/extending of opportunities.
It is key that you can quickly establish relationships with key contacts and focus on the closing of deals. This role will be supported by an experienced sales support + Bid Management team.
- Have you worked for less than three companies in the last five years?
- Do you have a good understanding of BS 5839: being able to design and compile estimates for new Fire Systems works?
What are they offering?
The successful candidate will be expected to achieve and exceed targets in line with the business strategy and individual targets whilst nurturing strong, professional and credible working relationships with the customer base.
- Salary to £40K with realistic OTE £55K Yr 1 + “Proper Pension” + Health benefits.
- A constant flow of enquiries to enable immediate relationship building.
- large existing customer base to approach for cross selling.
- Car or allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects.
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from.
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload.
What are they asking for?
We seek applications from experienced Fires Systems Account Managers /Business Developers with the ability to who can respond quickly to queries, identify growth opportunities, design + compile Fires System solutions, and own the overall relationship with the client.
Candidates for this role will need a good technical grounding in systems service, maintenance and installations projects. Any knowledge of security systems will be an advantage.
Excellent sales and communications skills and a full driving licence are also prerequisites.
- Serve as the lead point of contact for all customer account management matters.
- Build and maintain strong, client relationships through developing trusted advisor status with key accounts and decision stakeholders.
- Develop new business with existing clients to identify areas of improvement to meet revenue targets and activity quotas.
Key Search Terms: Fire Systems Security Account Management Business Development Tender Management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Fire, Security, Facilities and Property Management sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team, please feel free to contact Alan Corcoran directly rather than applying again.