Our client is a prestigious national supplier of manned guarding and security services. Following a recent contract win they are seeking a Security Manager for a destination client across 5 sites in the London.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the overall management and control of the sites’ security operation ensuring the end clients security requirements are met and fulfilled to a high standard and the management of the Security Team and sites procedures ensuring the retention of the contract.
What are they asking for?
You will have a Manned Guarding Corporate Operations background but applications from candidates who are ex police or military will be considered. Essential will be a thorough understanding of the security issues facing The City of London and Greater London and experience of any of the following will be desirable: Evacuations, Hostile Reconnaissance, Lock Downs.
You will have a 5-year checkable work / education history (the more straightforward this is the better) and will be able to demonstrate a strong customer focus with a positive and proactive approach.
Advantageous would-be exposure to the Corporate Banking Sector Background (London / City / Canary Wharf); along with experience of being responsible for Strategy and Tactical Planning of Objectives.
At interview you will be able to demonstrate Innovation and training implementation along with Policy / SOP writing / reviews in line with best practices (CPNI / COL or Met Standards).
Any existing networks within the local services will also be greatly advantageous.
What are they offering?
£58K salary + bonus
Excellent career possibilities
Chance to work for a respected service provider with a destination client
Responsibilities will also include:
- Day to day operational management of security officers, supervisors and a team of receptionists.
- Safeguarding of company assets to include people, buildings, and information.
- Implementation of security policies.
- Undertake security threat & risk assessments.
- Identify practical areas for personal development of the team, which can be implemented in conjunction with the Contracts Manager.
- To lead, manage and motivate direct reports including goal setting, performance reviews, appraisals, coaching and development planning, and monitor attendance / timekeeping.
- To respond to any facilities incidents or security issues that may arise and to meet/liaise with clients/departments as required ensuring that any incidents are resolved.
Key Search Terms
Military Service Risk Management Assessment Incident Management Lockdown Hostile Reconnaissance Building Security
Palmer McCarthy Solutions Ltd is acting as a Recruitment Agency for their client on this role. As specialists in the Security, Property + Sales sectors we are always interested in talking to Manned Guarding + Security Systems Operations Managers/Directors, Sales + Business Development professionals, Corporate Security Officers and those that work in support functions within our client base.