New Year New Job
Our client a top 10 security service provider, have a fab opportunity for an experienced Security Manager to provide a safe and secure environment for a brand-new building in Central London.
The main purpose of the Security Manager will be to run a team of approximately 12 core security operatives, ensuring the delivery of exceptional customer service and mitigating risks to the firm’s assets, people and reputation through a range of security solutions.
- Contractual compliance in line with the agreed Statement of works
- Exceptional Leadership of the team ensuring all personnel are motivated, focused and fully understand their role and purpose on the contract
- Ensure all core and ad-hoc requirements are met as required on the contract
- Ensure all procedures are in place, including basic instructions through to complex
- SOPs, in addition to Health & Safety and Compliance requirements.
- Ensure every member of the security workforce is trained, vetted and licensed in accordance with the Private Security Industry Act 2001, BS 7499 and BS7858.
- Maintain an up-to-date training and qualification matrix to validate the training and security clearance status of each member of staff as required on the contract.
- Responsibility for recruitment, grievance and discipline within the contract including liaison with the HR and Payroll Departments and external recruitment companies.
- To operate the contract in profit and within budget.
- Understand the client’s objectives and tailor solutions to meet requirements
- Carrying out regular risk assessments and security reviews.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Experience in the private security sector with evidence of delivering a senior management operational role
- A strong work ethic and the ability to lead by example allied with good interpersonal and social skills