Our client is a multi-million, multi-national Outsourced Facilities Management Brand. Due to growth and a multitude of sales opportunities they are seeking an experienced (cleaning sector) sales professional to proactively convert immediate opportunities and then identify, develop and secure new business within the London market.
A strong history of B2B sales within the cleaning industry: designing and selling strategic solutions to large projects. This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive. You must be innovative in ideas and approach
You will report to the Sales Director and be part of a national team of Business Development Managers. This is already a busy role (we have just celebrated a 1 year anniversary with one of our placements here who explained they have not had to "knock on a door" since joining) Whilst this is a London based role - you have a national canvasss
What are they offering?
- Salary to £60K depending on experience, OTE 100K Yr 1 and then up to you
- An existing pipeline that needs converting
- Prestigious car/ 5K allowance, unlimited commission and great career prospects
- A very strong bid management support team allowing you time to get out there, develop opportunities and close deals.
- Major player with strong client base to leverage opportunities from
- A true meritocracy where you have the autonomy to manage your own workload
What are they asking for?
- Sound industry knowledge and wide business acumen
- Ability to cost opportunities identified
- Persuasive and credible with ability to sell concepts and ideas by gaining commitment
- Demonstrates the ability to forge and maintain relationships over the telephone and face to face
- organisational and time management skills with ability to manage conflicting priorities
- passion for chosen sectors and services: wide knowledge of trends and macro 'drivers' in industry
- Can overcome barriers to win business
- Focuses on results and aims to deliver an extraordinary performance
- Identify opportunities for growth within new clients and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling to identified clients
- Achieving financial sales targets across both new and existing clients
- Lead and/or support in the negotiation or re-negotiation of all sales opportunities, working collaboratively with the Bid Team and Finance and within central bid guidelines
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector
- Develop and convert a sales pipeline that ensures personal sales targets are
Key Search Terms:
Cleaning Soft Services Sales Business Development Tender Management
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.