A South London based provider of Contract Cleaning with a unique USP are seeking is seeking a sales professional to proactively identify, develop and secure new business within targeted sectors and values in the London market.
Please only apply if you have a solid and successful background in contract cleaning sales.
The candidate can be based anywhere within a 1 hour commute to central London. Your geographical target patch will be within the M25. This company will support you with resources and time to build that pipeline: they have a long-term sales strategy in which a polished knowledgeable sales professional will thrive.
The main focus of the role will be business development :win new local, private sector, contract cleaning business and you will also develop relationships with existing clients to achieve targets.
This is a rare blank canvass opportunity within a growing, professional organization. You will be reporting to a sales Director and supported by a busy SEO and social media resource along with support in bid preparation and tenders.
This role is being viewed as a Sales Director designate- with a plan for the successful candidate to develop into a Director role over the next 3 years.
What are they offering?
- Salary to 45K
- Unlimited commission: 1st year OTE £60K (and then up to you)
- £5K travel allowance
- Blank canvass opportunity with a supportive company and a unique management structure
- Structured career path
- Working for a company with a plan who do not want you working at weekends and into the evening!!!!
Free Parking (if required)
What are they asking for?
You will have contract cleaning business development experience. This means that you will be able to strategically focus on relevant vertical markets, identify decision makers and develop opportunities. You will be supported by an SEO/Social media function but you will guide them to relevant sectors.
Comfortable winning contract cleaning opportunities of £30K + and the ability to concentrate on a sweet spot of contracts up to £500K you will be self motivated and be able to demonstrate a can do attitude. A target of £1m will not trouble you.
At interview you will demonstrate you eagerness to progress and a desire to invest time in training.
Your previous experience will mean you will know what a relevant lead looks like, you will establish rapport quickly and have the technical background to measure + cost opportunities. You can spot quickly what a client wants and the solution sell what a client needs
In interview you will demonstrate a resilient attitude and the ability to forge relationships very quickly. You know cold calling is part of any sales role and will point to previous success of taking a client from initial contact to closing a deal.
- Identify contract cleaning opportunities of £30K to £500K and execute strategy
- Generate growth by keen networking and cold calling
- Achieving financial sales targets across new clients
- Lead negotiation of all sales opportunities
- Retain strong understanding of current operation, competitor position and market trends
- Attend relevant trade events and actively pursue networking opportunities within the sector