Palmer McCarthy have teamed up with one of the UK's leading suppliers of CCTV systems to some of Europe's largest Corporations to assist them in their search for an experienced CCTV and Electronic Integrated Security Service Engineer to join their busy Central London team. This is a great opportunity to join a well-established engineering team in an ambitious and innovative SME with an enviable reputation in the CCTV and Access Control management of over 28% of UK Shopping Centres, also large National Companies and both Government and Education accounts.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £42000
- Fully expensed vehicle (of your choice after an initial acclimatisation period) + the use of a SMART car for Central London
- PC, tablet/mobile
- All access equipment (including mechanical)
- Diagnostic equipment
- Opportunity to earn from all lifecycle and upgrade revenue
- Bespoke and long-term training program
- Medical cover
- Pension contribution
- Comms allowance
- VPN for updates, statistics and collaboration
- Incredible in-Group holiday travel scheme
What are they asking for?
- You will be considered a loyal, dependable reliable individual. It is a given you will be personable with strong "client facing" skills, an excellent communicator (both written + verbal) possessing good problem-solving skills. It is important that you also have a strong knowledge and qualification in electronics as well as a good current working knowledge of PC/IP and digital technology and H&S compliance and awareness
- The successful Service Engineer will ideally already be working within a senior technical environment and have a proven track record in the Electronic Security Industry possibly feeling undervalued with a desire to progress in your career.
- You will be looking to step up to a role which properly rewards you for your commitment, knowledge and contribution, guarantees to upskill you to the latest technology - embracing the exciting world of IP - and involves you in all aspects of the commercial and technical lifecycle management of your own accounts.
Responsibilities will include;
- You will be responsible for all engineering and lifecycle management of the Company's client base within the 90-minute rule of your home base.
- This is a self-determined role and comes with complete control and responsibility for the technical and operational health and lifecycle management of the Company's customers
- In the first instance the role will be supervised and inducted by our Engineering Manager and assisted by neighboring ASM engineers until well and truly acclimatised to the Company's culture, work practices and high standards of customer care.
Service Engineer; Central London; CCTV; Electronic Security Industry; Integrated Security
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.