Our client is one of the leading suppliers of Facilities + Security Management services across the public and private sector in the UK. Due to recent investment they are now looking for an experienced Social Media Executive.
The Digital Marketing Executives role is to promote the capabilities and brand values of the company. :to attract more customers whilst retaining existing customers. You will work with the outsourced Marketing partner, to deliver on marketing plans with specific objectives across different channels, verticals and service lines.
What are they offering?
- Salary- £35K
- 25 days holidays + life assurance and pension
- Cycle to work/Perkbox initiatives
- Modern offices (free parking)
What are they asking for?
You will have previous experience in a social media/ digital marketing role creating content, scheduling posts along with editing photos and hopefully videos.
At interview you will demonstrate an ability to communicate at all levels and a confidence to engage existing and potential clients, as well as colleagues. You are naturally creative, full of ideas and have a innovative approach.
You will proud of your “get it done” approach and possess a serious attention to detail with an ability to manage competing workloads and deadlines.
- Experience of working within the Facilities Management/ Manned Guarding industry
- Run the social media accounts
- Schedule the posts (working with a marketing partner making sure they stay on schedule)
- Create content for the posts, this will include:
- Writing copy + taking photos or footage (going to locations + gathering info from internal stakeholders)
- Editing photos & videos
- Creating Blog and Vlog content
- Monitor competitor social media accounts and inform of interesting news and initiatives
- Create, maintain and conduct analytics reporting across multiple platforms
- Research and analysis of market trends
- Liaison with our marketing partner to ensure aligned media output
- Plan and implement multi-platform digital marketing campaigns to support business development
- Conduct market research
- Support email marketing campaigns
Key Search Terms: Social Media Digital Marketing Blog Vlog
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security + Property related markets and acts as an agency for their client on this vacancy.
- 1 Have you worked for less than three companies in the last (pre covid) five years?
- 2 Do you have social media/digital marketing experience
- Do you live less than one hour commute from Chatham/
- growing business- massive opportunities + career opportunities
- investment in qualifications and training
- supportive and strong management team.