An international Facilities Management provider are seeking a Telesales Executive to act as a support role for an extremely busy and growing Business Development team.
You will be responsible for developing business opportunities with new and existing customers. As a Telesales Executive you will be responding to inbound phone calls and making outbound calls following up on website enquires and investigating clients and leads from an extensive group data base. (plenty of warm clients with potential cross selling opportunities)
You will concentrate on certain industrial sectors quickly becoming a subject matter expert. You will soon be determining whether client queries match the sales strategy, quantifying the opportunity and arranging quality appointments for your Field Sales Colleagues
You will cover a National territory and will engage with a variety of people on a daily basis and will be targeted on appointments arranged and leads generated.
What are they offering?
- Salary to £25K to £28K with bonus scheme to take to £30K
- great career prospects, friendly sales orientated team
- a structured family friendly 9-5 role
- a rewarding role in an employee focused co with opportunities for hard workers and achievers.
What are they asking for?
As the Telesales- Executive (Telemarketer / Appointment Setter / Lead Generator /Internal Sales) you should have previous experience selling within a B2B (Business to Business), telephone-based environment. It's a given you have a great telephone manner and enjoy selling over the telephone.
You must be a self-motivated and enthusiastic individual who has a passion for sales. You must be able to demonstrate a strong, confident sales ability combined with excellent relationship building skills and ideally have previously worked in a service orientated business.
Proactive with a 'can-do' attitude, ask 'Why?' and 'How?'
You will keep accurate and detailed records of customer interactions and the results achieved via agreed processes and a CRM system.
- Identify and develop relationships with senior decision makers
- Identify and qualify opportunities for quotes and appointments
- Follow-up on quotes /meetings and record feedback on CRM
- Generate new business through cold calling and lead generation activities
- Participate in training sessions and gain an understanding of USP's from a range of products and services
CRM; Telesales; B2B;
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.