Our client is a leading provider of Property Guardians - a creative solution to securing vacant properties. Due to an ever increasing portfolio of properties that require tenants/guardians- they are now looking for a Guardian Recruiter with a focus on attracting tenants/guardians and placing them into properties, so as to minimise voids and maximise property revenue.
The successful candidate will be responsible for building a database of high quality potential guardians within the specific region, by using effective marketing and recruitment techniques to build a pipeline of prospective Guardians and to manage enquiries from existing Guardians already on the company's database in order to place them in to vacant units that are available in the region.
If you are currently working in a target orientated role such as sales, recruitment, lettings or retail and want to join a professional, corporate and growing business along with getting your life back (no weekends /unsocial hours) read on.....
What are they offering?
* Basic Salary up to £25 000 + Commission Scheme (OTE £45-year 1)
* Regular Access to company pool car
* 25 Days Holiday + B.H, pension scheme, healthcare cash plan, free medical/legal helpline
* Training and development opportunities
What are they asking for?
You will be passionate about customer service but will also be target driven: your skill at ensuring you place the right guardians will mean that you will ensure smooth communications and effective management of issues relating to properties.
You will enjoy the opportunity to build relationships with occupants, travelling to various properties across the region and work with a diverse range of professionals. Grasping the fact that margin is derived from full occupancy of newly acquired properties you will be motivated to quickly fill properties and think ahead growing a relevant pipeline of possible guardians. You must have a full driving licence and be able to work under your own supervision.
You will be able to confidently sell the property comparing the affordability compared to the local market, flexibility of the guardian concept and educating potential guardians about benefits of this model. You will deal with obstacles in a friendly manner whilst quickly understanding factors to focus on.
You do not need sector experience although knowledge within a customer service /sales function of any of the following may be advantageous: Void Property, Property Management, Housing, Construction, Security, Facilities Management + Manned Guarding, Access Control, Flexible Office space may be advantageous. Other backgrounds successful candidates have come from have been: recruitment, media sales, mobile phone retail, lettings agent, betting shop/turf accountant retail, rent to own retail.
This is a great opportunity to move into a more corporate environment.
Responsibilities will include:
* Responding to all queries by Guardians received through the website or other mediums
* Seeking new Guardians through speaking to existing Guardians to recommend our services.
* Research and cold call to prospect for new Guardians.
* Creating a pipeline of Guardians before buildings or units are taken on
* Canvassing for Guardians online, at universities, Online Boards or within local areas
* Search for Guardians through existing contacts/ advertising through methods such as "rec a friend"
* To keep all adverts and lines of enquiry current and up to date
* Carry out Guardian viewings, vetting, registration and check-ins
* Update social media and email existing and potential Guardians on upcoming properties.
Sales Property Lettings Customer Service Marketing Social Media
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.