Palmer McCarthy have teamed up with one of the UK's leading providers of total damage protection products to assist them in their search for an experienced Warehouse Office Coordinator to join their team in Milton Keynes on a Part-Time basis. As the Warehouse Office Coordinator, you will manage the daily shipping of customer orders, ensuring that no order is missed and that any queries arising are resolved in a timely and professional manner.
The successful Warehouse Office Coordinator will be responsible for the accurate and swift system input of all goods in receiving, as well as booking vehicles and tracking using their dedicated transport companies.
What are they offering?
- Hours: 9am - 3pm (Part-Time)
- Salary to £30k (pro rata)
- Ongoing training in a supportive environment
- A chance to build a career within one of the UK's leading providers of total damage protection products
What are they asking for?
Experience of working in a warehouse environment previously would most certainly be advantageous. Attention to detail is essential as you will be responsible for managing daily shipping lists, booking the correct transport required for each order, tracking and issuing of vehicle reports and booking all stock into the system so excellent communication skills both written, and verbal are an absolute must.
You will be confident in your ability to use Microsoft Office although be comfortable in learning new IT systems as required, you will be a positive person yet methodical and accurate.
Responsibilities will include;
- Daily goods in and goods out completed same day with all queries resolved and meeting customer demands
- Inventory accuracy
- Warehouse consumable stock management and budget control
- Dedicated vehicle tracking
- Managing the daily ship list of customer orders to ensure nothing is missed and queries are resolved before issuing to operatives to pick
- Booking the correct transport required for each order, tracking and issuing out the vehicle report each day
- Book all product into Great Plains once goods have been checked by warehouse operatives
- Complete stock adjustment forms for all returns and other stock adjustments
- Set up cycle counts through the dashboard daily
- Manage cutting production schedules when required to meeting customer demand
- Any other adhoc duties
Warehouse; Coordinator; Logistics; Customer Service;
Palmer McCarthy is a specialist recruiter to the Security, Facilities and Property Management and Logistics sectors and acts as an agency on behalf of their client re this vacancy.
If you have previously spoken to one of the Palmer McCarthy team please feel free to contact directly rather than applying again.